OCCC Foundation First Generation Scholarship
For first generation college students. Funded by the Harris Family Foundation, this scholarship encourages first generation student to succeed. Criteria: 1) Have completed 12 or more credit hours at OCCC; 2) Be intent on earning an Associate Degree from OCCC; 3) Be in need of financial support as indicated by the FAFSA; 4) Have a 2.0 or higher GPA; 5) Be enrolled in 3 or more credit hours in Spring 2019; and 6) complete essay.
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you plan on obtaining an Associate Degree from OCCC?
- Have you completed at least 12 hours of credit classes at Oklahoma City Community College?
- Have you filled out a FAFSA?
- Are you a first generation college student?
- Essay: What is the significance of being a first generation college student? How will this scholarship help you success?