Robert P. Todd Leadership Scholarship
For students involved in clubs or organizations – Criteria: 1. Completed a minimum of 12 credit hours at OCCC; 2. Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0; 3. Be actively involved in an OCCC club or organization; 4. Have a declared major at Oklahoma City Community College; 5. Be intent on completing an Associate Degree at OCCC.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed at least 12 hours of credit classes at Oklahoma City Community College?
- What is your GPA?
- Are you currently involved in community service projects/organizations?
- Please list student organizations and community activities and services in which you are involved.
- Do you plan on obtaining an Associate Degree from OCCC?
- Essay: Introduce yourself and discuss your educational and career goals; discuss your volunteer experiences including why you volunteer and what it means to you; describe how a scholarship will help you achieve these goals. (500-750 words)
- Show 1 more