INTEGRIS Jim Thorpe Rehabilitation Occupational Therapist Assistant Scholarship
For OTA students – This generous scholarship is being provided by INTEGRIS Jim Thorpe Rehabilitation for OTA students at OCCC only. Individuals must meet the following criteria to apply: 1) Must be in the OCCC OTA program; 2) Must have completed 6 credit hours in the OTA program at OCCC; 3) Must plan on obtaining a degree from OCCC; 4) Must have financial need; 5) Must be in good standing in regard to academic and professional behaviors; 6) GPA must be a 3.0 or higher; and 7) Complete scholarship essay.
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you currently in the OCCC OTA program AND in good standing in regard to academic and professional behaviors?
- Have you completed 6 credit hours of OTA at OCCC?
- Are you in need of financial assistance to attend OCCC?
- Do you plan on obtaining an Associate Degree from OCCC?
- What is your GPA?
- ESSAY: (500 word minimum) Describe why you think you will be a good OTA? How will this scholarship help you reach your educational and professional goals? Do you have financial needs for this scholarship to complete your degree at OCCC? Please explain.
- Show 1 more